Http injector config ehi file is a file used to connect the injector in order to browse with the vpn app. This is a tunnel software but with a whole total different settings compared to other vpn handlers.
Http injector is one of the best and fastest free vpn for android you can get in 2019, use it to browse anonymously, bypass restricted sites, unblock sites and browse the net for free. So you get four superb features when you use the http injector config file to browse the internet.
Http injector is developed by evozi, which is a professional tool to set custom HTTP header. This vpn application supports SSH/Proxy which can unblock websites that are filtered by your network provider’s firewall. HTTP Injector is for professional users or people who has advanced knowledge on VPN, SSH, Proxy and the like. This app includes useful tools like IP Hunter, Host Checker, Tethering Unlock, Payload generator, IP Checker and more that helps you create or import configuration.
Some people especially the newbies find it difficult with http injector config ehi file, that is how to set the up and to connect it. But you don’t need to worry as i’ve provided you with a detailed guide on how to configure your injector and browse with it. So all you need to do is to calmly read every set i mentioned here.
Http Injector Config Ehi File Settings
1. First, you must download and install the http injector app through here
2. Next is to create account which is used to configure the ehi file. To create a new account, Go through here for the account creation
3. In the account creation, you will see different regions and i will advise you to select Europe or North America. And after that, select your preferred location or country to complete it.
4. Same in the account creation, you will see two different validity, one is three days and the other is 7 days. Please select the 7 days duration and create your account with your username and password. Copy all the details there or better still save the page which you created your account.
5. Next is to open the http injector, click on the three line option menu located on the left corner of your screen.
6. You will see payload generator, click on it. On the URL host, you will input the URL settings which you have. For example Facebook.com, mynetworkbrowsing.com, Google.com respectively.
7. Where it is written payload, tick normal which is most used setting or you can also tick direct or rotate. If you are a newbie on this please only tick normal.
8. On the request method, connect is mostly used but you can also use Post, Get, Head, Put. On injection method leave it to normal.
9. On Query method, leave it as it was, don’t tick anything unless you know what you are doing.
10. On Extra Header, tick online host, keep alive and user agent. You may tick tick forward host or reverse proxy especially if you are a pro and know the settings which you want.
11. In extra you can tick dual connect or just ignore that part. After that click on generate payload and it will take you back to the front page. There you will see your generated payload. Still it didn’t end here.
12. After that click on the remote proxy icon to add your network IP and Port. For example on the proxy ip/host you type in 10.199.212.2 and Port 8080 and you save it.
13. Next is click on the start button and this is where you will have to type in your account details. The account you created on SSH websites. On the shh IP, type in the IP the website provides for you. You will see it there, it can be on letters or numbers format.
14. On SSH port type in the port, it is usually 443 or any other, you will also see it there. On SSH username, type in the username the website provided for you. And in SSH password, type in the password you used.
15. Next is click on the save button and again it will take you to font page.
To test your http injector config, click on the start button, it will start to connect first by showing connecting with a rainy weather icon on top of your screen. If it connect you will see a full cloud on top of your screen and you are good to go.
So after it connected, you can choose to export and save the http injector config settings. You can do that by clicking on the white block like icon on the right corner of your screen. You will see option to lock the http injector settings from preying eyes or leave it open.
If you choose to lock it, you will see options like block rooted phones which makes or disable the config setting to work on rooted android phone. The reason is because with some correct apps, rooted phones can view your http injector config file or ehi and know the exact settings that you used.
You can choose to make it work only on mobile data or wifi network only. Just go through the option and select your preferred choice of protecting your settings. There is a space where you can write your name and address, this protect your ehi file from copyright infringement.
This is how to set up http injector config ehi file, browse, stream and download at a very lightning speed.